Safety and infection control at Lingu
We carefully monitor information from the health authorities on the development and management of the coronavirus.
We closely monitor information from the health authorities on the development and management of the coronavirus, and we take the task of infection prevention seriously.
Preventing infection risks
We expect all our employees and all our students to actively contribute to infection reduction and follow the advice given by public authorities. Updated information can be found on the National Institute of Public Health's website.
We ask that everyone follow our hygiene measures, and that you contact the health service if you suspect that you are infected. The symptoms are similar to those seen with colds and flu. Fever and cough are the most common symptoms of infection.
- Students are required to inform the teacher if they are in quarantine. If you are in quarantine, you have the opportunity to participate in the classes online. Contact customer service to find the right group.
- If students have symptoms of Covid-19, they should stay home, and rather attend online classes.
- Keep distance. If there are two groups in the house, remember to arrange breaks at different times. Do not arrive earlier than scheduled.
- Customer service is only digital at the moment. All inquiries should be sent via chat, phone or email.
- All desks and surfaces, coffee and water machine must be disinfected according to normal routines after each group.