English for Work
Course venue: Din arbeidsplass
Course fee: From NOK
The course programme and material have been developed with a high degree of flexibility so that they can be easily adapted to meet the needs of your work situation and language level.
We have been teaching customized English for Work (EFW) courses for 20 years and we are proud of the positive feedback we have received.
Whether you work in the restaurant business or the oil industry, Lingu can customize this course for you.
GOAL OF EFW
This course is designed to enhance your Business English skills effectively in a relaxed and positive learning environment.
- improve your communication skills in specific work-related scenarios.
- increase your level of confidence and professionalism in oral and written communication.
- enhance your grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, sentence construction and punctuation.
- know when to use formal/informal style and tone.
- learn how to clearly explain specialist terminology used in the workplace.
METHOD AND APPROACH
- You will have a pre-course consultation with your teacher. The teacher will gather information regarding:
- Relevant topics and scenarios in your work
- Work responsibilities
- Current use of English at work
- Language level
- Tailored classroom sessions using the various standalone modules that can be done in any order.
- Additional material directly related to your work.
- Classes adapted to suit your needs and requirements.
- Using your newly acquired skills through engaging activities.
- Highly skilled and educated teachers who ensure job-relevant and effective teaching.
We provide private one-to-one classes at our schools or at your company. It is also possible to have classes online.
When you sign up for an English for Work course, you will receive access to our online program. This program comprises eight modules with oral and written assignments.
LEVELS & CONTENT
This customized course can be adapted for any language level.
- Social English
- Business Writing
- Meetings and Negotiations
- Describing Trends
- Discussion & Interpretation of Articles
- Grammar for the Workplace
Frequently asked questions
This course is available on request
Please contact us for more information.