Private Lessons in English (subscription)
How the subscription course works
If you have already had an assessment lesson with your teacher, you probably have a good idea about the class structure and benefits.
The main difference between subscription courses and the course packages, is that the subscription will renew automatically, allowing you to continue the course for as long as you want.
You will create your own schedule together with your teacher. Depending on your chosen plan, the lessons may take place during the day or evenings.
- Daytime: 08 -16, Monday - Thursday
- Flexible time: 08 - 20, Monday - Thursday / 08 - 16, Friday
Special terms for subscription courses:
- If you have not completed all your prepaid classes at the end of the billing period, the remaining classes will be moved to the next month. The classes will remain valid for 6 months after your last payment.
- You can pause your subscription for 30 days if you wish to take a break. The subscription will reactivate automatically after this period, and you can continue the course again.
- To register for the subscription course, you need to enter a credit card. The card will be saved and used for future charges.
- Canceling your subscription will take effect as of the next renewal date. Once the plan has been renewed for another month, it is too late to cancel.