Grupos pequeños y ritmo alto
Fast-track Online Norwegian C1
This course is for all of you who have completed the B2 course, speak more or less good Norwegian already, have strong grammar knowledge, and all you need is a little bit more confidence in your language usage.
4.6 (20 opiniones)
WELCOME TO A UNIQUE LEARNING EXPERIENCE!
Lingu’s Norwegian language courses are designed for adults who want to learn to speak and understand the Norwegian language and who need more flexibility in their training.
The Fast Track C1 level really puts you and your language skills to the test. This course is made to really finetune the skills you already have, find potential holes, and cover them up so you have a proper and solid understanding with broad knowledge regarding grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. On the C1 level, the students will work on understanding complex communication, improving linguistics and language proffessionalism. The student will learn to write clear, well structured and detailed texts and will gain skills and understanding of the technicallity of the Norwegian language.
Learning objectives for C1
- Learning to deliver and understand a complex, verbal representation of information without being dependant on a clear, slow and articulate communicative partner. This also includes dialect and accents, podcast, film or other nuanced vocal situations where the language can be muddled
- Learning to understand comprehensive, complex texts, and percieve finer nuances, including attitudes and implicit opinions
- The student can write clear, detailed and well-structured texts within a wide range of genres, and can adapt the language to the situation, the recipient and the message to be conveyed
- Learning to adapt the language to different social situations both orally and in writing and express yourself with a high degree of precision. You will learn to easily follow and contribute to interaction in formal and informal discussions and conversations, even when it comes to complex and / or unknown topics.
In detail the C1 course focuses on:
- Advanced grammar
- Expand vocabulary
- Mass training using written and oral assignments and communication
- Advanced listening comprehension
Accredited language course provider
Lingu is accredited by HK-dir (formerly Kompetanse Norge). You will get a course certificate when you complete the course, which is valid for permanent residence and citizenship applications in Norway. As per the official regulations for online courses, you can be accredited maximum of 12 hours per week for all online learning activities combined, and 1 out of every 6 hours must be in instructor-led classes.
All course materials are included in the course price. There is no need to purchase any additional materials.
NOK 2,490 /mes
4.6 20 opiniones
Vi lærte forskjellige dialekter på kurset.
I liked the content of the course, it was well structured.
Nuestros cursos son completados y revisados por miles de estudiantes,
y recomendado por el 96%!
Yes, Lingu is an officially certified provider of Norwegian language courses for adult immigrants, and the Fast-Track Online course is approved for Norway's permanent residence purposes.
Once you have completed the course, you will receive a course certificate with totals the number of hours you have attended.
You can submit this certificate as documentation for your permanent residence permit application.
You are welcome to study as much as you want during your during the Fast-Track Online course, but please remember that by regulations by Kompetanse Norge, we are allowed to accredit you with a maximum of 12 hours per week (on average) towards your certification.
Every 2 out of 12 hours of the accreditation must come from attending live instructor-led classes.
You will soon find that learning online is actually very easy and brings great and quick results.
The Fast-Track Online course allows you to learn to speak in many ways, by practicing talking, by listening, and by self-learning and reading. We have over 10 years of experience with online courses and we are very confident in our learning techniques.
By choosing the Fast-Track Online course you will have access to:
a regular online study group with the same group of students and same teacher closely navigating your progress
- flexibly scheduled Simply Online lessons which you are welcome to use to practice your live language contact too
- access to a great newly developed e-learning platform based on the newest learning technologies, allowing you to achieve your goals even faster
All the learning methods combined, will soon give you the ability to express yourself verbally in the language.
The Fast-track Online course is a more structured and more intensive version of our course.
The Fast-track Online course offers:
This course is great for you if you like the flexibility of learning, but you also work better with personal feedback direct navigation, and regularly scheduled group tasks and conversations, to make sure your progress is navigated and organised in a regular timely manner.
twice-weekly scheduled Fast-Track live classes on Zoom, with a teacher and a well-organized group
full access to our regular, Simply Online live classes in Adobe Connect, scheduled flexibly which you can join on a drop-in basis
full access to our Single Player self-study online materials based on the newest e-learning technologies
- a real classroom feeling just as if you were attending lessons at Lingu school in person.
- a regular group of classroom members, to work together and communicate with, just like at school
- personal feedback and learning navigation from a teacher.
- approved course certificate which can be used for permanent residence purposes (with the amount of completed learning time stated).
- access to our online and school-based Språkkaffees allowing you to practice your speaking skills with students from all other courses during weekly conversational meetings.
There is no need to purchase any additional learning materials when you join our Fast-Track Online Course.
All our materials are included in the course.
Once you have joined the course, you will receive access to our fantastic new e-learning platform based on the most recent and best learning technologies, where whilst using various kinds of educational tasks and games, you will be able to make your progress quickly and learn efficiently.
Yes, learning online with the Fast-Track course is extremely efficient. It all, of course, depends on your personal learning preferences, however, we have thousands of success stories.
Some students are a little bit reserved when it comes to online learning at the beginning, however after giving it some time they simply adore it! The feedback we get is that the way that the Fast-Track Online classes are constructed, provides the students with the full-on classroom feeling, and they feel just as if they were at school learning together in a classroom.
At Lingu, we have many years of online learning experience, and our outstanding, professional teachers are all specially trained to teach online. We also offer access to the fantastic e-learning platform which is designed based on the newest language learning technologies, which makes the learning experience even more pleasant and of course effective, and from what we have heard so far, really fun!.
The course is intensive and requires work from your side, but it is also entertaining and we have fantastic feedback from our students.
Únete a nuestro café de idiomas gratuito
¿Tienes curiosidad acerca de cómo funcionan nuestras clases en línea? Los eventos en línea del Language Café están diseñados para ayudarte a practicar el idioma noruego con otros estudiantes y, al mismo tiempo, te brindan la oportunidad de probar nuestro entorno en línea. ¡Eres bienvenido a probarlo!
12 junio lunes
12:00 - 12:45Kristine Kvisli
14 junio miércoles
14:00 - 15:30Anna Jelonek
15 junio jueves
13:00 - 14:30Anna Jelonek
19 junio lunes
12:00 - 12:45Marianne Golimo Gahnstrøm
21 junio miércoles
14:00 - 15:30Anna Jelonek