Norwegian Language Courses in Stavanger
Our fast-track courses are perfect for learning Norwegian as quickly and efficiently as possible. As a student, you will soon become more confident and able to use your language skills independently at work and in your social life!
Welcome to our language center in Stavanger!
Start a language course at any time!
We have carefully designed our Norwegian courses to fit the busy professionals' program. Our courses offer you a fast-track Norwegian language course with flexibility in terms of schedule, study method, and learning pace. They are suitable for persons with higher education and preferably a second language besides the mother tongue.
Our goal is to expand the student's career opportunities by equipping them with reliable and practical language skills in Norwegian.
- Small classes with 6 to 15 persons
- Approved by Norwegian immigration authorities and valid for permanent residence
- Inspiring and professional course instructors that care about you
- Choose between daytime and evening classes, either online or as classroom lessons in our venue
- Includes unlimited access live online classes every day and an excellent e-learning resource
Course venue: Lingu Stavanger, Madlaveien 10, 4010 Stavanger
All students must buy the corresponding course materials and bring them to class:
- A1 and A2: Norsk på 1-2-3 (2017)
- B1: Stein på Stein tekstbok and arbeidsbok.
- B2: All materials are available online and included in the course fee.
- We also highly recommend Exploring Norwegian Grammar as a useful grammar reference.
All students must bring the course materials to each class. You can buy the books online, using the links above, or buy them from our course venue on the first day.
Approved by Norwegian immigration authorities
Lingu is accredited by Kompetanse Norge (formerly Vox). Both the online and offline training follows the formal curriculum for Norwegian language and social studies for adults. You will get a course certificate at the end of the course, which is valid for permanent residence and citizenship applications in Norway.
Select your start date!
Whether you are a beginner on A1 or an intermediate student on B1, we always have room for you on the course! So you can register today and start learning straight away.
The course start dates mentioned are only the recommended start dates for new beginner participants. If you are on level A2, B1 or B2 you should have no problem with following our course program, no matter when you join.