Basic Workplace Norwegian A2
0.0 (25 відгуків)
Level up your language skills for the Norwegian workplace!
Do you want to master the Norwegian language, understand the nuances of the workplace and integrate more into the local culture? If so, this is the perfect course for you.
Sponsored by the Norwegian immigration authorities and developed in collaboration with Fagnorsk author Gunnhild Aakervik and Lingu, this course is designed specifically for the workplace. It also includes access to specifically designed e-learning materials. This comprehensive Norwegian course is based on Basisnorsk for arbeidslivet ("Basic Norwegian for Worklife"), a book that guides learners through everyday situations in the Norwegian workplace and includes additional resources for specific industries.
This course is uniquely designed to help you:
- achieve A2 level Norwegian
- enhance your written and verbal communication skills in Norwegian
- gain a better understanding of language use and norms in the Norwegian workplace
With the help of advanced AI technology, this course provides personalised, real-time guidance on written and spoken Norwegian. You will receive instant feedback, as well as detailed follow-up feedback from a teacher, ensuring a highly efficient and engaging learning experience.
In addition, this course will strengthen your practical communication skills for the workplace. Gaining essential phrases and useful vocabulary, you will learn how to actively participate in and adapt to new workplaces.
This course is useful as preparation both for the Norskprøven and for everyday life in Norway. It will benefit anyone working or planning to work in Norway, regardless of whether they want to take the test.
Basic Workplace Norwegian A2 is held online and is a blended learning course, meaning that it includes both teacher-led classes and self-study activities. The course is structured as follows:
- Application and online placement test
- Phone interview and offer of a grant-funded place on the course
- Acceptance of offer and self-declaration
- Participation in the course
- Final level test upon completion
- Course completion certificate
The learning program incorporates multiple teaching methods, including:
- 80 hours of teacher-led online group classes
- Guidance sessions with teachers
- Access to Basisnorsk for Arbeidslivet, with real-time feedback on pronunciation and written tasks
- Digital training tools to improve your writing used together with the class
- Access to Lingu's A2-level e-learning course, Samaneh's Reise
Who Can Apply?
This course is designed for adult immigrants who have exhausted their rights to training under introduction or integration law or who do not have the right to free training. You are advised to have completed an A1-level Norwegian course before you take this course.
How Do I Apply?
Submit your application and an online placement test. We evaluate applications based on a range of criteria, including employment situation, digital skills and motivation to learn.
Don't miss this excellent opportunity to improve your language skills and broaden your horizons in the Norwegian workplace. Apply today for the chance to grow, adapt and succeed in Norway!
This course is sponsored by the Norwegian immigration authorities and is your golden ticket to mastering Norwegian language skills for free!
Norsklærer og forfatter