Gratis norskkurs online A2-B1
Dette er et gratis nettbasert norskkurs, kun tilgjengelig i en begrenset periode frem til slutten av 2022. Du vil bli med på live nettundervisning i generell norsk, eller norsk for helsepersonell, og du vil lære på egenhånd med kursmateriellet som er inkludert i kurset.
Have you always wanted to learn Norwegian?
Welcome to your opportunity to achieve your dreams without worrying about the cost.
The Directorate of Integration and Diversity (IMDi) is welcoming you to their scholarship program, and you are now invited to take part in this great Norwegian course with Lingu absolutely for free!
Congratulations, you are now 1 step from learning with us for free!
What is the course like?
The course offers you easy access to materials, freedom of your time, flexibility and learning methods based on multiple years of experience and success stories. The blended learning technology allows you to learn Norwegian quickly and easily in your free time, which you choose to take to complete the learning programme.
Why are you so lucky?
Lingu has received a grant from IMDi, meaning we can accept a limited number of participants for selected courses. This means that some of those who have applied for a scholarship before, have now been granted the chance to join the course. Each of the applications is worth NOK 10,000, and you are now one of the lucky students who are welcome to use this opportunity.
The course framework
- Norwegian levels A2 and B1 training programme
- Professional and experienced teachers
- Flexible schedule of a large amount of live teacher-led online lessons which you can join whenever it is suitable
- Access to interactive online self-study materials 'Samanehs Reise' allowing you to study and explore the language by yourself 24 hours a day
For those joining for health-related Norwegian training:
- Access to Norwegian levels A2 and B1 training programme
- Additional medical Norwegian modules are included for those interested in profiling their learning
- Access to interactive online Self Study Materials 'Samanehs Reise' allowing you to study and explore the language by yourself 24 hours a day
- Access to additional online self-study materials 'Selenas Anatomi' introducing the professional world of medical Norwegian in everyday life
As a student of this course you will be able to decide whether you concentrate on studying general Norwegian at A2 and/or B1 level, or will you profile your learning path towards the healthcare Norwegian.
You will have access to the calendar where you will be able to see all classes, listed for A2 and B1 levels of general Norwegian and healthcare Norwegian. The Norwegian lessons will be marked in red, and the Health Norwegian lessons will be marked in blue. You simply choose which theme of learning is for you, and join the classes of your choice.
By signing up for this course, you commit to completing an average of 8 hours per week of intense study, of included in it both live lessons and self-study materials of your choice.
Exciting? Register now! A limited number of places available!