Private lessons in Portuguese
WELCOME TO LINGU!
Private lessons, or 'one on one' teaching as it is often called, is a type of course that caters to your specific needs and challenges, and it doesn’t follow a pre-defined curriculum.
However, your teacher will instead create a tailor-made course for you, thus enabling you to reach your goal more easily than when taking part in group courses or studying on your own.
You will create your own schedule together with your teacher and depending on your course package the lessons may take place either during the day or varying between morning and evening.
- Daytime = 08 – 16 Monday – Thursday
- Flexi-time = 08 – 20 Monday - Thursday / 08 - 16 Friday
Start doing private lessons and you will:
- learn more in shorter time
- get a highly custom-made course
- never have tedious lessons again
- never wait for slow learners or large groups to catch up
- always get motivated and inspired to continue
- get a thorough understanding of the language
- reach your goals faster!
Good to know!
If you sign up with a friend, which has the same goal and level as yourself, you can share the class and split the cost.
..and then what?
New to private lessons?
If you are new to private lessons, you should register for an assessment lesson first.
That is a short ‘meet up’ with your assigned teacher, so that you two can get together and create the tailored plan for your course. Your teacher will use some of the time to assess you, your background and areas of interest to you, and you will talk about your goal for the coming course. Thereafter you’ll be recommended a how to best achieve your goal and you’ll register for the course package best suited to your needs.
How to register for private lessons and what happens next?
- Click the "Book this course" button, fill in your details and choose your preferred payment method. Select credit card as payment for expedited administration.
- If you are a new customer, we urge you to select yourself an assessment lesson as mentioned above.
Fill in your details and we will contact you to know more about your thoughts for the coming course before we assign you a teacher. The teacher will then be notified and will contact you to schedule assessment lesson.
- If you are an existing student just wanting to add more hours to your course, please proceed to the booking page and select your preferred package. We will notify your teacher immediately.
Please note, all references to one hour is an academic hour of 45 minutes. A lesson consists of 2 academic hours. An assessment lesson is 45 minutes.